First Job: Diamond Supervisor for the Fargo Park District
Current Job: Managing Partner, Fargo Brewing Company
1. I learned a lot about the rules of baseball.
2. I learned how to be a coworker and “team member”.
3. I learned how to take constructive feedback.
4. I learned how to work with the public (coaches, parents, kids).
5. I learned valuable coaching skills.
6. I learned how to set up basebal fields.
7. I learned the value of a dollar and earning for myself.
8. I learned how to create schedules and organize events.
9. I learned a lot about how the recreation department at the park district works.
10. I learned that sunscreen is very important.